PolyOne Corporation (NYSE: POL), is an award winning workplace, we value our people and their contributions through recognition programs, competitive pay, community involvement, and opportunities to grow professionally and personally. We have a proven track record of promoting from within by providing professional development opportunities. We are a 3.4 billion-dollar world class global provider of polymer solutions with our materials used in products ranging from the colors in sports equipment to the polymers in the latest automobiles. With more than 7,600 global associates and 80+ facilities around the world, we outperform our competitors with our innovative products and services.
If you like to be challenged in a fast-paced, team environment and collaborate with top, innovative talent, then PolyOne is the ideal company for you to build a career.
We are looking to build and extend our Specialty Engineered Materials (SEM) activity in the Balkans area with an:
Account Manager Balkans
(Slovenia, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria)
Location: home based, near airport facilities with preferences in one of the countries cited above.
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, you will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. Primary focus will be the development of potential target customers based on a specialization platform. Expectations include the ability to sell at all levels of management and build relationships that ensure PolyOne will continue to get the first and last look.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Deliver profitable revenue growth, including robust new business development.
- Approach the sales process with a high degree of professionalism and effectiveness by successful utilization of customer centric selling skills and tools, prospecting & new account calls, development of a robust sales funnel, avoidance of bad debts, cross selling, and effective CRM system management.
- Establish, track, and close new business targets consistent with short- and long-term objectives at designated accounts within the territory.
- Develop account relationships, identify opportunities and capture service opportunities at strategic accounts within assigned geography or industry.
- Understand key players, applications, requirements, trends, and needs as well as PolyOne’s potential and share within the targeted industry. Become an industry and product expert to leverage successes across the industry.
- Coordinate closely with regional sales teams as well as collaborating with the technical area as necessary to accelerate and drive profitable growth through solutions selling to targeted accounts.
- Monitor the competition to better understand issues and threats and develop plans to eliminate barriers.
- Implement PolyOne’s, pricing and market strategies as well as business practices. Negotiate customer contracts and value packages to insure an acceptable return on PolyOne resources invested.
- Participate in strategy development, help position the business and develop the offer. Assist in defining the target markets, and commercial strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, Chemistry, or polymer-sciences related degree.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales and/or marketing, technical/R&D experience in a similar industry (chemical, plastics, automotive…)
- Ability to build qualitative long terms relationships and close deals. Strong negotiation, influencing skills
- Strong business acumen in order to be able to identify opportunities, assemble creative sales programs and demonstrate competitive advantage
- MS Office, SAP; Salesforce.com
- Languages: English fluent with Slovenian or Serbian. Additional European languages such as Croatian, Romanian will be strongly considered.
- Due to extensive travels in Europe, it is a must to be EU national.
Please apply through our link: http://u.rfer.us/POLYONEKbcYd