The Innovation Roundtable®, the leading network in Europe for innovation executives in large firms, is looking for an:
Content Creator – Innovation Team
Position open exclusively to candidates with exceptional English language skills
Innovation Roundtable® is seeking a person passionate about innovation, new technologies and content creation. In this role you will help us create content that will reach thousands of corporate innovators across the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person with a higher education, the ability to assimilate complex material, an analytical mind, and great English writing skills. In this role you will have an impact on a fast growing company that is the European leader in large-scale innovation events for corporate innovators.
The job will include a stimulating mix of tasks such as:
- Create and curate innovation content for thousands of innovators in large firms across the world
- Write minutes of innovation presentations from our past events
- Categorizing and summarizing recorded presentations from our events
- Prepare post-event reports based on insights and presentations from our events, as well as additional research
- Writing articles on various innovation management topics
- Write transcripts of interviews that we carry out with corporate innovators
- Working closely on the above with the CEO and with innovation specialists at the head office
- Masters (or PhD) degree
- Strong analytical capacity and the ability to assimilate and synthesize complex material
- Ability to write in clear and professional English
- “Best in class” top performer with excellent academic achievements
- A self-motivated team player with enthusiasm and drive to make a difference
You will be given access to view selected past presentations from our innovation conferences, which will give you a thorough understanding of innovation management in large firms and of what makes for a good presentation in terms of contents, style and storyline. You will also work closely with our Innovation Specialist who will provide you with the necessary training on how to write the reports and articles.
The job will give you a chance to:
- Develop a deep understanding of innovation management in large firms
- Work independently and from home (remote employment)
- Enhance your writing skills
- Work for the leading international network of innovation executives
- Be a part of a young and dynamic team
- Work in a fast-growing company
Make sure that both:
- Apply with your CV and Motivation Letter through Poslovi website
- Fill in this form: Click here
The job will start as soon as we find the right candidate. Applications are reviewed on a continuous basis.